DuniaHayalan


SHUNIKO

 photo 541749_122447597923676_723215121_n_zpscc7f1552.jpg
FACEBOOK || TWITTER
|| INSTAGRAM

Holiday time with family (:



Tuesday, December 24, 2013 | 10:06 AM | 0 ♥
Assalammualaikum guys, today I want to share my story about My Holiday at "Teluk Senagi" Lumut Ipoh (; However this holiday was not planned. When I got up morning, I overheard my father sound him said "Quickly got up and get ready we are going to Teluk Senagi today" ..... In the fun time, there is a untoward incidents happened. You guys you all want to know what happen? Yaa. My little brother "had left the car keys in the boat car" Then my father was be angry with my little brother. Because how we can back if we don't have the keys!! Time after Time this problems will be solve. Now I will show you guys the view when I at "Swiss-Garden" Lumut .. Sory I'm not a great Photorgrapher ok. 



View of ......


The view swimming pool from the top 


The view swimming pool from the top


The view swimming pool from the top


The view of the beach from the top


The view of the beach from the top


My room number (:



Swimming Pool


My Picture *_* That is me !!
Swimming time (: 


BBQ Timeee (:


Photorgrapher ?? That is me "Shuniko Dones" hehe :D
Otw back to home (:  
take the last picture first before back ^_^



My Dear Model (: Haha Always in my Heart <3







|


Copyright ©. Code thanks to Shuniko